Motorcycles on the TV.

Joe

Motorcycles on the TV.

Post by Joe »

For the last couple of weeks I've been watching on TV Henry Cole riding various bikes around different countries. This week he's traveling through South Africa on a Matisse so I thought I should share it with you all, it's not fair that I have all the fun. Henry can be found on Free View channel 42 (Travel channel) between 20.00h-21.00h every night. Enjoy.......Kind regards, Joe.
mxman

Re: Motorcycles on the TV.

Post by mxman »

Hi Joe,Thanks, I have enjoyed watching. Henry Cole is a very entertaining guy, and as for those ladies on Harleys!!! That Metisse must sound nice on open pipes.Roger
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Funny how we have different tastes .... I cant stand Mr. Cole I think he makes what could be an interesting program boring and dreary.. drone drone drone...!!!! evil
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Dell Boy

Post by Dell Boy »

I 100% agree Interpol. A more boring person would be hard to find even on the dreadfull t.v. were fed since multi channels got foisted on us. I feel he even lacks intellect. I`ve tried to watch it but had to change channels to watch some other crap that was not quite as dire.The bit I watched had very little to say about the actual motor cycle riding & was just a travalogue in the style of Whickers World but without the budget.Derek Fox
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello Rog, Del & PaulI agree with all your comments but with so little motorcycling on the TV I support him and South Africa looks fantastic. Motorcycle racing won't be available to terrestrial viewers from next year (I think) so any bike stuff is good for me. If you listen to the media we're in a decline, this hopefully may change if the proposed changes to driving ages comes into force. We could see an increase in new motorcycle riders which I hope will be a good thing, of course we may see more motorcycle accidents with young riders but I hope not.Regards, Joe.
Dell Boy

Post by Dell Boy »

I gave Henry Cole another chance tonight & watched the in Britain prior to & going to South Africa episode. It was dreadfull. I`ve persevered with it but enough is enough so I wont be giving it a third chance.Derek Fox.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

I hope no one gives him a spanner either, who knows where that would end up wink
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
graham butterworth

Post by graham butterworth »

Its a pity that he only got 1000miles into his journey when his Metisse/Triumph rear shocks snapped were the are secured to the frame(Could have been fatal if he had been moving at speed) the oil in frame cracked ,leaking oil every were the rear tyre fell apart, To save the trip he changed to a KTM.not a very good advert for British Engineering I bet the owner of Metisse was sick as a pig,