Norton Rotary at the Manx 2013

Bikerchick

Norton Rotary at the Manx 2013

Post by Bikerchick »

Hi allThe Norton Rotary 588cc is going to be at the Manx 2013 Yeh!!!
andy588tt

Re: Norton Rotary at the Manx 2013

Post by andy588tt »

Hi BikerchickYou beat me to it.! Fantastic we will hear that distinctive howl of the rotary coming down Bray Hill over the Manx GP fortnight. Hopefully a Numpty wont black flag Alan for smoke from the exhaust, like three years ago when Justin Shaw coming out of Bala Crain on practice lots of red faces. We all cheered at Q/Bridge sector 1 when he came through a little while later it came through on the tetra radio he had been stopped the sad thing is he could not rejoin because of the Black flag ruling evil he would not have been happy on race day . I only hope Alan Connor don't ride like you Bikerchick? The saying is keep death of the roads drive on the pavement? only joking you are great really. Hope to see you over there and don't forget the camera. I might even pose for you if you ask me nicely cool Ride SafeAndy
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
Bikerchick

Post by Bikerchick »

Can't Spell, Ballacraine. Hope that marshal don't black flag like people down at QB. evil evil evil
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi BikerchickWhat exclaim all Marshals do a great Job apart from me and I am still learning why not come and join in with the fun at Q/ Bridge the Burger van is there race week. dont forget the camera. 14th Aug till 1st Sep Keep in touch.Ride SafeAndy
Bikerchick

Post by Bikerchick »

Thought you can't use your camera on duty exclaim exclaim exclaim
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Bikerchick wrote:Thought you can't use your camera on duty exclaim exclaim exclaim
Bikerchick, you are correct. All marshalls must not get distracted by using video or still cameras when on duty. Unless you are telling us you are becoming a Marshall at the Manx TT Festival. We need more I know so hope to see you over there and good for you, I'm sure you will make a lot of people happy.Ride safeAndy
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allthe norton meeting at laxeyImageImagemyself and dave chatting, to my knoledge 1 commander, 2 f1's and a air cooled special made it over, jurby was very busy but i was not allowd to put the club banner up. .I made talks for a club stand next year.Regards Wayne
Dell Boy

Post by Dell Boy »

I sold 70 2013 reunion badges at Norton Manx G.P. gathering raising £35.00 for the Joey Dunlop Foundation.If anyone wants one or more they are £3.00 each plus £1.00 postage.Derek.
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Wayne wrote:Hi allthe norton meeting at laxeyImageImagemyself and dave chatting, to my knoledge 1 commander, 2 f1's and a air cooled special made it over, jurby was very busy but i was not allowd to put the club banner up. .I made talks for a club stand next year.Regards Wayne
Hi WayneI tried to come and say hallo at Laxey but you where busy talking to interested people what you where showing and I didn't have the heart to but in, I think someone was planing on pulling the Duracell"s out ??? only joking. I counted with our stay on the Island 5 Commanders 3 Interpols and one F1 mine and one F1 pure sport yours in the back of your van and your black display bike, You are doing a great job as an ambassador for the ROC with your display. I like the curley pipes you had in the grass are you going to use them? otherwise interested if you have a spare set to part with pm me you want to take it further. Dell Boy was mugging the punters as they came into the car park he should have sold entry tickets as well he would have made a killing. Im sending pics and a write up for the mag of our meet at Laxey Ride safe Andy
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi Andythe chap from motad recons he has the jig for the curly exhausts, he is ex mickron so my well have, my understanding is they are the arrows ones used in 93 ish, gibson also made them but the bend radious is differant. They are emarked for a duckhams rep. I can tell you they gave a boot a f1 race engine's mid range at plus 15bhp and 10 bhp at 1000rpm at the back wheel. sorry they are not for sale.I had my F1 out at Jurby for a few laps, my other half refuses to drive the van so i am limited to what events i can ride to during the day. I left both sports at home as they are two tight for the van and must go in the trailer.i need to realy push the static engine wich the rotor can be turned i need a scrap housing and rotor, i have a single shaft, endplate, stationary gear. i think the only person i have not chect with is jo (zfd). its a hard job to explain how the rotor turns within a housing.Regards Wayne