Bike show at RAF Cosford

johnbirchjar

Bike show at RAF Cosford

Post by johnbirchjar »

Reading through some back coppies of the club mag: I came appone this article about a replacement for the show that Allan Stubbs used to put on at Gawthorpe Hall, To be at RAF Cosford on the 15th of July last year (organised by one Mike Lively Esq: ),did this event take place?and if it did, will it take place again this year?rgds,J.B.
Joe

Re: Bike show at RAF Cosford

Post by Joe »

Hello JB, It certainly was on, I was there along with around 10 other members and I believe it will be on again this year. On the way to it we called into another bike show at Jacks Hill cafe along the A5 near Milton Keynes. This was a very well attended meeting with plenty of interesting goodies, live music and plenty of tea and cakes. I think this is also an annual event. May see you there? Regards, Joe.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

ImageImagea couple of pics from raf cosford
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Joe,A bit more info: please, and I will try to be there.(I know Jacks Hill cafe from my days as a trucker)ride safe,J.B.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello JB, I've just had a quick look at the Jacks Hill cafe web site and it says the Ton -up day will be held on Sunday the 14th of July and I've just checked my work rota and it looks like I'm free that weekend so may see you there. More info on http://www.jackshillcafe.com I don't have any details yet of Rotary Day 2013, I don't even know if we're having one. Hope we do. Regards, Joe.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

B****r! July 14th is a no no,oh well,one cannot do every bike meet,ride safe,J.B.