Photos of NRV588 and 5 other Rotary Racers in action

rotary_588
Site Admin

Photos of NRV588 and 5 other Rotary Racers in action

Post by rotary_588 »

I have uploaded the photos from the Festival of 1000 bikes to the Website at the following address. There are the JPS, Duckhams and new NRV588 etc. All in action!!! despite the rain. Chris H.http://www.nortonrotary.org.uk/Fest1000 ... ndex1.html
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

NRV588

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Some excellent pictures there Chris!There's a couple of pages about this bike in this week's MCN. All very positive and upbeat ... just need another John Bloor with a few million £££ and a penchant for rotaries.
David Brown

Post by David Brown »

Well Chris, I think I must have been standing next to you. I have similar footage.Have a look at my video from the same spot. Its on youtube under Norton rotaries. I would have got more but my memory on the camera ran out. I even deleted family photo's, wedding video footage etc. Just don't tell the missus. Did you get any pictures of Terry Rymer wheelying down the start finish straight?Great photos, especially as you caught me harrassing Steve Spray to sign my picture. Dave B
rotary_588
Site Admin

Videos

Post by rotary_588 »

I also have some video of the pits and the main straight. I was going to try and put them on the clubs website once they have had a bit of editing.I don't know if the site allows this, I will ask Graham.I did not get any wheelie pictures as I was further up the track. Chris H.