Startright Motorcycles celebrating 60 years trading

graham

Startright Motorcycles celebrating 60 years trading

Post by graham »

On Saturday 3rd of December this year from noon onwards, Startright will be celebrating trading for 60 years.My Dad started the business in December 1951, I've had my time (over 35 years) and now my Son Antony is in control.Businesses that span three generations are few and far between, it's not been an easy way to make a living, but I wouldn't want to change any of it for the world!If any of the R.O.C. membership can make the trip to see us on the Saturday I would love to see you. There will be refreshments of all kinds organised by my wife Judy. If you'd like to come and see us and need accomodation, just let me know. I'll try my best to help.Graham.Come and see us: Startright Motorcycles 144-146 Hunslet Road Leeds LS101JY Tel 0113 2453643
cornishman

Re: Startright Motorcycles celebrating 60 years trading

Post by cornishman »

Congratulations Graham, I hope you carry on for many more years .I am sure we all appreciate the help recieved over the years .Hope you get a good turnout and the weather is kinddave
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi GrayhamCongratulations on your aniversary and thanks for your continued support and providing this exelant websiteRegards Wayne
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Yes ditto Graham yourself and Anthony do a grand job Very Happy
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

and ditto again from J.B.