Britains got Biking Talent needs a Norton Rotary in it!

David Brown

Britains got Biking Talent needs a Norton Rotary in it!

Post by David Brown »

I only did it, to see what my bike would look like on the BGBT Website.I didn't expect to be invited to a photo shoot at MCN today.Should be a pic of me and my Norton of course next Wednesday in MCN. I am unexpectedly a finalist and in the top 50, so feel free to vote on the website for me and keep the Rotary flag flying.Off to Swallowfield Agricultural show on the Norton with Norton Owners Club this Sunday. Hopefully as enjoyable as Popham but less wet and muddy. I don't do mud.Many thanksDavid
David Brown

Re: Britains got Biking Talent needs a Norton Rotary in it!

Post by David Brown »

Hi all,Just to let you know I was in MCN last week as I have got through to the Britains got Biking Talent final 12 and in the Carol Nash 2012 Calendar. Photo shoot for the Calendar this week and I have to exhibit at the NEC in November at the Bike show. I had better clean any rusty bits if it's on display. The trouble is that It's ridden so it probably wont be as shiny as some. I am just pleased to be there. I think I am the only Rotary in the final 12.I'll be at the NEC Bike Show on the first Saturday 19th November, Carol Nash is putting us up in a Hotel overnight, so if anyone is about and wants to meet up please send me an email.David