Anyone going to the Manx

andy588tt

Anyone going to the Manx

Post by andy588tt »

Hi Guy'sWhat a cracking TT we are having cool The Manx won't be long is anybody going this year, If anybody is would you like to get together A little tip the mobile phone company on the Island (Manx telecom) have you by the neck, to make cheaper calls buy a sim card from Manx telecom before you arrive or get one a.s.a.p when you arrive in Douglas in the strand ( As long as your phone is not locked ) and its triband! the cheapest sim card you can get is £5 you have use every six months to keep it live. Ride SafeAndy Very Happy 01502 476581
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
Dell Boy

Re: Anyone going to the Manx

Post by Dell Boy »

Just back from a great T.T.Very wet ride home from Liverpool to Essex which included ducking off the A5 at Milton Keynes to collect a Suzuki van gearbox which I strapped to the pillion.As usual, arrived home pretty dry due to the efficient fairing on the Grey Krauser.Will be at the Manx but on the 650ss.Water pump seal finally failed over there at 25,000 miles but not a problem. Only leaks when engine isn`t running so just kept it topped up. Rode home in the rain with 80 degrees showing on the guage cruising around the 80 mark.I only saw one other rotary, an RE5. The only rotary Norton I saw was in the parade, a RCW 588 which was going very well.Scrubbed out both sides off the front tyre turning it into a triangular on the twisty bends.Derek.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi AndyBooked to day, will say at glenvine campsite, poberly take the F1 and SportRegards Wayne
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi WayneThanks for the reply break out the bear I'm on my way. Very Happy We have a home stay in Douglas every year The wife brings the little ons in her outfitt and I'm not sure if to bring the T595 this year. I purchase a manx sim card for the mobile phone before I go, as soon as I have the sim number I'll send it off to you so we can keep in touch if you do the same if might help with a meet up some time. If for any reason you forget I always marshall at Quarter bridge my bike is parked near the burger van when its there smiley or better still come and join in and marshall with the rest of us Ride safeAndy
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi Andyyour missuis could do to have a tallk with mine, i put a chair on the ledgend with the intention of her driving with my son, she has not eeven thrown a leg over it. My lad is 2-1/2 so we tend to watch at place's he can have a run about, such as glen vine glen helan or the mountain. at the tt this year he did not like the bikes due to the speed at glen vine church but was ok with the side cars, if i walked roun the church mutch more i think i could memorise the gravestones. Hopfuly i will be at the jurby festavel, i have asked do the want me to enter the f1 and the sport or just the sport. Hopfuly i will see you there.Regards Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi andyi have recived notification that my entery to the jurby festival is successful if you want or anyone ells wishes to meet upRegards Wayne