getting to the Wankeltreffen.

johnbirchjar

getting to the Wankeltreffen.

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi guys,looks like I am the only one riding a bike to the treffen,Del Boy was up for it but the ACU rally has been changed to the same week as the treffen so he has opted to go to that,so now I need some info,like,the actual site for camping,do I have to pay for the treffen?I suppose I could follow the van as Mr.Pleace. Esq: was going to do,as long as the "white van man" could keep his foot off the gas and cruise at 80/85,and stop at a gas station every 110/120 miles(not an unreasonable request)anyway,I look forward to some answeres. Changing tack,thanks Richard arranging the stand at Stamford,not a big a turnout as usual?hope all the rest of the ROC that were there got home safely,take care,regards,J.B.
commando-rotary

Re: getting to the Wankeltreffen.

Post by commando-rotary »

Hi JB What is the date for the wankeltreffen? a I said on sunday I fancy going but cannot seem to find the dates. My calender is clear for gawthorpe, would you be using the M1? if so you are welcome to call in for a cofee break as I live right next to jcn 16 then ride up together. Many thanks from me also to richard for sunday's efforts. safe rotaring D G
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

24 to 26 June in Nuremberg.Cheers,David
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi D.J. Thanks for the invite for coffee but for me to ride to Gawthorpe and back to the wilds of Essex in one day is to much for this old biker(500+miles) so I am camping in north Cheshire on Saturday and finnishing the journey next morning,so I expect I will see you there, as you will have read on our forum the dates for the 'treffen are answered by D.C. (still no postcode though,but I am hopefull,)if the dates are O.K. for you will you be going?ride safe,regards,J.B.
Robert

Post by Robert »

Hello,I found a pdf - link "Wankel Treffen"http://www.herculesig.de/events/Jahretr ... 2011.pdfwe will see us!RegardsRobert
Robert

Post by Robert »

Robert wrote:Hello,I found a pdf - link "Wankel Treffen"http://www.herculesig.de/events/Jahretr ... 011.pdfThe dinner you have to pay in advance!we will see us!RegardsRobert
commando-rotary

Post by commando-rotary »

Hi JB the treffen dates unfortunately clash with a VMCC week I'm doing so better luck next year (I will get there eventually) I will see you at gawthorpe hall.bye for now D G
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

To the owner of the white Commander who I was talking to at Stamford Hall on Sunday,you seem to be well up to speed on the treffen, so if you would be so kind as to contact me and part with some info I would appreciate it, my home No 01268 753362.E-mail, johnbirch919@btinternet.com thanks in advance,J.B.