Classic Bike Clubs Show Stanford Hall 2011

andynortonf1

Classic Bike Clubs Show Stanford Hall 2011

Post by andynortonf1 »

The Classic Bike Clubs Show is at Stanford Hall on the 29th may 2011There is normally a very good display of bikes,i know that this year David cannot make the show.We normally send all the tickets to David and he forwards them on to members. there is very little to organise just let us know how many tickets you want and we size the stand to suit i will make sure we get a good spot, if someone can bring a gazeebo to keep off the beating sun that helps.Here is a link to the show website where forms can be downloaded.http://www.vjmc-northants.co.uk/stanfor ... 2011.htmTo apply for a stand and tickets to the show download the club booking form from the above web page fill it in and send it off to the address on the form and we will send the free passes to you, which then need to be forwarded to the ROC members that wish to attend.RegardsAndy Greenwood
andynortonf1

Re: Classic Bike Clubs Show Stanford Hall 2011

Post by andynortonf1 »

We have volunteer.Please contact Richard Negus if you wish to attend the Classic Bike Clubs Show 29th May 2011Stanford Hall Leics, and he will send out ticketsHere is a link to the show www.vjmc-northants.co.uk/stanford%20hall%202011.htmor you can e-mail me and i will pass the info on to Richarde-mail stanfordhall2011@vjmc-northants.co.ukRegardsAndy