Exile Rotorsport - old school meet (21/22 May)

mullins

Exile Rotorsport - old school meet (21/22 May)

Post by mullins »

Hi all, after a few years in remission we are bringing back our old school meet for 2011.All the details on the following thread, (no need to register or login)http://www.exile-rotorsport.com/viewtopic.php?t=4131We had some of you attend with your Bikes in 2008 and everyone really enjoyed seeing them and talking about them! I'd be great if any of you could make it again this year. To cover hire of the field and toilet we are charging £2 entry per car, and £5 for entry AND camping. 2 wheelers can just make a gold coin donation! wink Any profit will go to charity (I am going to suggest help for heroes for the British soldiers)Cheers,mullins
Interpol2471

Re: Exile Rotorsport - old school meet (21/22 May)

Post by Interpol2471 »

Would be rude for me not to turn up as I live so near red face
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
David Brown

Post by David Brown »

Hi Mullins,Yes it was me on my Norton Cafe Racer and Roy with his single rotor speedway bike.I should be able to make the Sunday morning, due to exhibiting at the Kempton Park Show on the Saturday.I seem to remember a number of nice looking cars and friendly fellow rotary enthusiasts.Any idea what the attendance is likely to be?See you Sunday.David
mullins

Post by mullins »

Hello David,I would say pretty similar to last time. The main day is Sat so that will be bigger. Sunday will be more relaxed with the folks left over from the camping hanging around with sore heads drinking coffee. Would be great to see you and any other bikers there.
mullins

Post by mullins »

Interpol2471 wrote:Would be rude for me not to turn up as I live so near red face
That would be grand!