Meeting of 1000 bikes

Interpol2471

Meeting of 1000 bikes

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi all are we going to have a stand at this meeting as I enjoy this show and its a great chance to throw your bike around the track or down the track as it happened last year LOL red face CheersPaul
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: Meeting of 1000 bikes

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

If someone feels up to organising something for the ROC, please feel free ... you're very welcome to the club banner etc ...DC
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Paul,A bit more info on the "1000 bike" meet please,e.g.where?when?&how much?I enjoy a bit of a thrash round the track,cant make the Beezumph this year 'cos it clashes with the N.O.C. in Spain,and I do,nt do "track parades"J.B.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Here is the linkhttp://www.vmcc.net/1000bikes/index.htm
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allmy F1 and sport are booked for saterday, i also asked to put a bit of a display on in the race paddok, no reply yetRegards Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi all my stand at mallory could not have been further away from the public see pics below, however due to constraints beond my controll it was a meagor effort, next year i am hoping for somthing more profesional and with a lot more to look at with decent discriptons.Dave Green and tony managed to find me along with Colin Dunbar and a few other people interested in rotarys, Paul also visited the stand. I managed to have a chat with Braian and Dave Evans but not Bob Rowly, also thanks to paul for introducing me to Malcom HeathImageImageRegards wayne