Norton Motors Ltd Clearance sale

ZFD

Norton Motors Ltd Clearance sale

Post by ZFD »

On Saturday, 27th March 2010, Pete Morris will be holding a clearance sale of secondhand/shop soiled goods at Norton Motors Ltd's old premises in Rugeley (Unit 3 Arcadia Park, Towers Business Park,Rugeley, Staffs. WS15 1UZ); starting at 9a.m., first come, first served. Peter will be operating from new premises as of 1st March, which are no longer open for the public. Nearly all new rotary parts are now at Andover Norton in Hungerford, from where all orders are now being shipped (e-mail office@andover-norton.co.uk). Peter has a lot of secondhand bits, often leftovers from repairs and conversions, which do not lend themselves to be sent out without being inspected by, and a price agreed with, the customer first.
Interpol2471

Re: Norton Motors Ltd Clearance sale

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hope to be there if only to give Pete a kiss red face
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
David Brown

Post by David Brown »

Hi all,I hope to be there also.I have some Commander spares to sell, so if anyone is after a rear disc, sprocket assembly,rear caliper, torque arm, swinging arm x 2, plus other bits, I will have them in the boot of my Saab. Open to offers.Hope to pick up some Norton spares from the factory as well.Has anyone else got any spares that they want to sell or swap. It might be a good opportunity with Rotary owners all in one place?Paul, if you bring your parts, don't forget to bring the description and maybe a colour picture would be nice. Very Happy Hope to meet up with fellow Rotary owners on the day.David
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

David maybe we should car share also to save on petrol costs?
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi ZFDis there any stuff for the f1/f1 sport as its quite a distans/cost for me and if its all interplod, commander or classic stuff.Regards Wayne
ZFD

Post by ZFD »

Sorry, no idea what is there (yet), that is why I am going. Ask Pete Morris!ZFD
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Pete told me they are selling everything that is not bolted down, work benches trailer etc. There are lots of second hand parts and unfinished parts like fairing panels and mouldings that requiring finishing. I think from what he said most parts are IP2 and Commander but if not sure email him.Hope this helps Paul