Wankeltreffen 2010

site admin
Site Admin

Wankeltreffen 2010

Post by site admin »

Wankeltreffen 2010: 25.-27.06.2010Plenty of notice for this one!All rotary owners really should attend at least one Wankeltreffen. The German equivalent club to ours have been around almost as long as the R.O.C. They are always wonderful hosts. Any place 'Am Rhein' is always worth a visit.It's only 200 miles from Rotterdam and 300 miles from Calais. Bitte vormerken: 28.Jahrestreffen 2010 der Hercules Wankel IGin Gratzfeld bei Königswinter am Rhein (Nähe Bonn)Der Termin wurde inzwischen festgelegt.Die Einladung der Mitglieder erfolgt spätestens mit der Wankel-News Nr. 47 im April 2010.
TRL

Re: Wankeltreffen 2010

Post by TRL »

Just in case anyone can't understand the german part:Bitte vormerken: 28.Jahrestreffen 2010 der Hercules Wankel IGin Gratzfeld bei Königswinter am Rhein (Nähe Bonn)Der Termin wurde inzwischen festgelegt.Die Einladung der Mitglieder erfolgt spätestens mit der Wankel-News Nr. 47 im April 2010.It roughly translates using freetranslation.com as:Please mark down: 28th annual meeting 2010 of the Hercules Wankel IG (Industrial Trade Union) in Gratzfeld in Königswinter am Rhein (vicinity Bonn) the date was determined in the meantime. The invitation of the members takes place at the latest by means of the Wankel News no. 47 in April 2010.
graham

Post by graham »

Rather than 'Industrial Trade Union'; (IG) Interessen Gemeinschaft translates directly as Interest Group. In English we'd probabaly say 'Enthusiasts Club'Do mark this date in your diary. It's going to be a good one in a particularly beautiful part of Germany.Graham
graham

Post by graham »

Who's going to Gratzfeld then?Martin Ruehe has just emailed me to ask if I'm going. I'm sorely tempted but the £300 return ferry Hull Rotterdam is a bit of a bind!Graham.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

There'll be the usual gang of four from down here Graham .... 2 Commanders, 1 Commanderpol and 1 RE5 ... DC
graham

Post by graham »

Right,Even more determined to abandon my workshop for a few days :-)Fingers crossed I'll see you all in Gratzfeld.Graham