Reading Toy Run

Interpol2471

Reading Toy Run

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi all probably the biggest and best Christmas Toy Run is on again in Reading on the 6th December. This run is in aid of Barnardo's so a worth while trip out.Hope to see you there, I am going to be the Santa Express IP2 http://www.readingtoyrun.org/Paul
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
rotaryart

Re: Reading Toy Run

Post by rotaryart »

Dont forget to call by for refreshments
Regards\nGary\nRotaryArt & RoTechniks
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Gary its on a Sunday, I am sure you would be closed but thanks for the offer. I still have to drop by about the gear oil also.Paul
rotaryart

Post by rotaryart »

Doh, should have looked at date!!Oh well anytime any rotary is passing, welcome for a pitstop.
Regards\nGary\nRotaryArt & RoTechniks
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Well three of us made it and what a day it was, I was told it could have been as many as 4000 bikes on the run. Myself on my IP2 and David Brown on his Cafe Racer special attended as did a chap called Bob who chatted quickly as we left for the run, he was on his Commander. I have added pictures in the gallery, shame the weather did not stay as sunny as the pictures at the start and we got a soaked Santa suit on the way home. Sorry I never found you at the end of the run Bob but as you know it was madness.Lets get some more Rotary's out for next year as it is the runs 25th anniversary year.