Epitrochoid 79

kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Epitrochoid 79

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Late as usual .... sorry. At the printers and should be ready for collection by me next week - thus you should have it by August (just!)To expand on an item in the mag:- Good news is that the club has now taken stock of some Silkolene Comp 2 which we can dispense to members - as well as Rotella 40.Exact prices are still to be worked out but should be less than those generally asked. Only comes in 1 or 4 litre bottles - apparently it would cost too much were we to buy a 50 gallon drum; they would have to halt the production line and fill a drum especially for us, adding to the cost so much that there would be no real saving in buying it this way.The ROC has been given a W2000 to sell - all monies to the club!! It has been stored for 20+ years in a damp garage and so needs a full restoration - but at least the engine still turns over on the kick-start.Colin Seeley has signed copies of his most excellent book which details all the goings-on at Shenstone while he was manager of the Duckhams Norton team. The best account I've read about the Skalbanias, Aquilini etc ... We have these at £25 a time, but only a very few; order ASAP if you would like one.
rotaryart

Re: Epitrochoid 79

Post by rotaryart »

HiId like to buy one of these books.Can you let me know who to make cheque to and were to post.Thanks
Regards\nGary\nRotaryArt & RoTechniks
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Hi Gary,Go to: http://www.nortonrotary.org.uk/Membership%20Form.html If you print out the membership form and send it off to me, I'll send you the club newsletter with pleasure.CheersDavid
rotaryart

Post by rotaryart »

Ive downloaded the form and I'll get it sent off.Shall I just add the extra £25 for the book on the same cheque?
Regards\nGary\nRotaryArt & RoTechniks