May 16th Meeting

Interpol2471

May 16th Meeting

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi all, Is anyone interested in meeting up on the 16th May at Long Sutton near Odiham in Hampshire. There is an excellent pub there the Four Horse Shoes with good parking and on the third Saturday of the month other classic sports cars and bikes meet up for a pint and a chat. The pub also does good food at a reasonable price, so come on lets get all of us southern rotards to get together for a chat and to moan about our poor idling Very Happy I am going to be there anyway but the more the merrier and it would be great to see a few of you. Frank Westworth from Real Classic mag also comes sometimes and I am seeing him today about it also.Cheers PAul
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Interpol2471

Re: May 16th Meeting

Post by Interpol2471 »

Just an after thought this is only a small local meeting of mainly Vintage bikes so please dont think you need to be pulling wheelies or doing burn outs in the car park thanks wink
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Sorry the meeting takes place from about 12 o'clock lunchtime for those who are interested.
Derek Nicol
Site Admin

Post by Derek Nicol »

Interpol2471 wrote:Just an after thought this is only a small local meeting of mainly Vintage bikes so please dont think you need to be pulling wheelies or doing burn outs in the car park thanks wink
Very Happy LOL!!! have you met many Rotary owners yet? Wheelies and Burn outs!! So long as you dont invite Trevor Nation i think youre completely safe on that front.I shall be chuckling to myself all day now smiley
Derek Nicol
Site Admin

Post by Derek Nicol »

p.s. yes, i did notice your 'wink' smilie
andygbsmith

Post by andygbsmith »

Sorry paul working that weekend.Andy
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

I guess from the response I shall be on my own cry never mind I will try again later in the year