Mallory Park Bike Bonanza

Wayne

Mallory Park Bike Bonanza

Post by Wayne »

Mallory Park Bike Bonanza 11 to the 13th of july. I was talking to Stuart Hicking about putting a rotary owners club stand on Sat road bikes on track, Sunday Race bikes on track, The National Museum are sponcering so i presume the museums rotarys will be there. Trevors confirmed. i need to ring him next week to arrange. I will take 5 bikes if any one ells is interested i need to know asap. Inital discusions are for a stand in the race padock so am especiay interested in race or sports bikes. On a down note i wont ever put my again bikes in the muck again, hence the inital offer of a pitch in the padock. at mallory as my rads got full of this muck an loose stone chippings add the rain and it set solid in the rad cores.Regards Wayne
Wayne

Re: Mallory Park Bike Bonanza

Post by Wayne »

Hi Allif anyone wants to attend as part of the club i need to know by the 22 of may to book the club stand and number of bikes. entery to the event will be free, as it stands track time is payerble.See www.malloryparkcircuit.com for info about the event.Regards Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

The stand is verbaly confirmed and will be in the race paddock. I (we) can purchase 6 extra Tickets for entery as a spectator for £25 wivh is under a £5 each if any one from the club wishes to attend as a spectator, Note You wont get into the paddock with your bike. I may be able to squees 2 more bikes on the stand if the organisers accept the extra entery, this would be free for the rider and your bike would be in the paddock.http://malloryparkcircuit.com/event/mal ... e-bonanza/Regards Wayne
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Sorry Wayne I would love to come and support you but I have a local event that I attend at this time every year for charity you know... wink Good luck with the show
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allIt appears not Mitch interest in this, the works bikes will be there and Michelle Dunlop will be on one along with Trevor. Dave Hickman tells me he's going and will pop in to the stand. I have 7 confirmed bikes. If any one ells goes drop in and make your self knownRegards Wayne