festival of motorcycling 9th and 10th of august

Wayne

festival of motorcycling 9th and 10th of august

Post by Wayne »

Hi allImagethe vjmc have asked us to do a club stand again, i have confirmed my 5 bikes however it would be nice for a commander, classic or interpol 2 or even a special to be there. if you would like to atend just drop me a line asap please.Some updates on the Classic Bike Clubs show to be held over the weekend of the 9th and 10th of August 2014 at Donington Park. Kevin Schwantz will be guest of honour for the weekend and will be making several appearances at the show and will be reunited with his championship winning Suzuki.Donington Park is also arranging an evening with Kevin Schwantz on Saturday night.Uncle Jim Reynolds will again be the show commentator; there will be a small stage area in the middle of the exhibition hall where several ex racers will be interviewed by Uncle Jim.The exhibitors track parade will again take place on Saturday evening and may be lead by Kevin Schwantz.There will be a flypast by the battle of Britain memorial flight over the weekend.There will be a full weekend’s classic bike racing organised by the CRMC.The Grass track racing will now be on the grass area near the exhibition hall.This year there will be more trade stands than auto jumble.Each bike exhibitor will be given two wristbands for the weekend these will give access to all areasCamping will again be opposite the exhibition hall where there will be showers and toilets.Camping for exhibitors is FOC.Please remember that no dogs are allowed into the circuit.We have arranged discounted hotel rooms at the Holiday inn Express at a rate of £41.00 per room per night, family rooms can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child, breakfast is included.There will be mini buses to take you to and from the hotel FOC.If you plan to stay in the hotel please let us know and we will pass on the discount code Regards Wayne
Wayne

Re: festival of motorcycling 9th and 10th of august

Post by Wayne »

I have recived the vehicle pass's any up for going, you get a person pass when you put the bike in the building. if you are interested let me know asap please.Regards Wayne