Best Wishes and a Speedy Recovery JB

Malc

Best Wishes and a Speedy Recovery JB

Post by Malc »

Forum member and friend with the well used Classic is having a big operation next week so I hope other members may also like to take the opportunity to wish him well and make a speedy recovery in time for the better weather.Best Wishes John.Malc
Interpol2471

Re: Best Wishes and a Speedy Recovery JB

Post by Interpol2471 »

Yes hope all goes well John and see you in the year.Interplod. smiley
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
David Rodgers

Post by David Rodgers »

Hi John. I hope your op is a success, rumour has it you are having the iron butt replaced smiley A speedy recovery and hope to meet up this year on our 'classics'.RegardsDave Rodgers
Dell Boy

Post by Dell Boy »

I hope all goes well J.B.All the best,Derek.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Guys, Your best wishes must have worked 'cos I'm back Very Happy exclaim exclaim,not quite yet sound in wind and limb,'(cos a triple heart by-pass is raaarther mayor)and due to the memsahibs cosseting, am improving daily, and as a coincidence the Classic is also away having "major surgery" on engine and g/box,so all being well both bike and self will be raring to go come the nice weather,ride safe,J.B.
FloridaMike

Post by FloridaMike »

Congrats from the colonies on being done with this, and successfully. Take your time and enjoy being "cosseted", you'll know you are well when the missus hands you a "honey-do" list and a screwdriver and/or paintbrush. Good season to stay inside anyway, I'm told the weather sucks (technical term) this time of year in the UK.Best wishes for a speedy recovery!FloridaMike