Wankeltreffen 2008?

John in Leeds

Wankeltreffen 2008?

Post by John in Leeds »

Now, being my usual organised self, I'm still not sure if I'm going next weekend. So I logged on here to find out who is going, via where, & when, etc. and crucially, what the accommodation/camping situation is in Ingolstadt, as I can't decifer the flyer on the Wankel IG site, even after Google has turned it into "English".\rAnd what do I find when I log on? Zilch, nada, nuffink. :( \rSO, can anyone enlighten me? Or point me in the direction of enlightenment?\rTa.\rJohn\rLeeds\r\r(David: If you have sent out a Spring 2008 "Epitrochoid" with said info in it, I fear it didn't reach this bit of West Yorkshire. Not complaining, just explaining why I'm rather in the dark)
Gerald Pleace

Wankeltreffen 2008

Post by Gerald Pleace »

John,\r\rThere are three of us going this year, Joe Walker, Ewen Prior and myself.\rJoe says he has sent an e-mail, it must have got lost in the post!\rWe are leaving on Thursday on the Shuttle and aiming to stay the first night in Metz.\rWe have booked the Hotel Dehner Blumen near Ingolstadt. They will probably have some rooms left at 70 Euros a night.\rWhy not come and join us?\rMay see you soon.\r\rGerald