Race dates for new Norton

Malc

Race dates for new Norton

Post by Malc »

Did anyone else see the list of race dates that the new Norton is likely to be raced at in MCN last week.\rThere is a new series called Thundersport GB, it allows 500GP 2 strokes(plus 2 strokes up to 750) and 4 strokes up to 1100 to run against the rotary.\r\rMalc
dave perry

Post by dave perry »

Put me out of my misery and post a list of the dates if you would be so kind, I don't get MCN !!
graham

Post by graham »

http://www.thundersportgb.com\r29 Feb\r Pre Season Test & Launch Day Mallory Park Test Days\r16 Mar\r Spring Cup Mallory Park Championship Races\r05 Apr\r J&S Accessories Earl of Oulton Oulton Park Championship Races\r17 May - 18 May\r King of the Mountain Cadwell Park Championship Races\r31 May - 01 Jun\r Race of the South Brands Hatch Championship Races\r28 Jun - 29 Jun\r Race for Aces Snetterton Championship Races\r27 Jul\r Summer Trophy Meeting Mallory Park Championship Races\r23 Aug - 24 Aug\r Celtic Cup - Rounds 1 & 2 Pembrey Championship Races\r13 Sep - 14 Sep\r Celtic Cup - Rounds 3 & 4 Anglesey Championship Races\r18 Oct - 19 Oct\r Thundersport Finale Donington Park Championship Races
dave perry

Post by dave perry »

Hi Chaps, Don Green & I had a spin out to Cadwell on May 17, no Norton, well only our two ! The lady in the Thundersport office said that the Norton ' was not ready to race' - she knew no more details.\r\rShe did say that when the Rotary Racer was entered and confirmed, Thundersportgb.com would place a notice loud and proud on their website.\r\rCheers dp
Peterpinkbike

Norton racer

Post by Peterpinkbike »

With a crash at Mallory and no-shows at Pembrey and Anglesy, whats happened to the Norton. I got no reply to an email and wonder whether I should spend my cash to get into Donnington, stand in the mud and still not see it.\rI dont see any change to their web site either :(
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Norton Racer

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Has anyone had any response from Norton Racing to any letters or emails yet?
Peterpinkbike

Re: Norton racer

Post by Peterpinkbike »

Peterpinkbike wrote:With a crash at Mallory and no-shows at Pembrey and Anglesy, whats happened to the Norton. :(
\r\rGlad I didn't go to Donnington - another no show. Shame really.\rInstead I went to Stafford show, met a lot of nice honest people and had a wonderful time talking in the sunshine.\rSome beautiful rebuilds and a lot of desirable bikes. An immaculate Mille for £2,750 ? - if I thought I could sell my Commander pile-of-pooh quickly, I'd have bought it today.