VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes Mallory Park 12th - 14th July

moriniman

VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes Mallory Park 12th - 14th July

Post by moriniman »

As usual I will be on the Morini Riders Club stand.If any visiting ROC members there to see Mr Crightons new beast along with the Racing Nortons would like to call in for a chat, sit down or even a cup of tea you will be most welcome. Just make yourself known and ask for me.Dave Mason
johnbirchjar

Re: VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes Mallory Park 12th - 14th July

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Dave,Will you be at Cadwell on the 26th?I will be there with a couple of other stalwarts from the Essex branch of the NOC,I expect that I know you but can't put a face to the name ,come and introduce yourself to me smiley,my bike will be the Classic sporting a Triumph 900 Triple fairing cool (Lucky old us are there for the Beezumph on the 27th also Very Happy)ride safe,J.B.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi AllThe Noc have asked me for a couple of bikes, so i will be there plus i will put the ROC banner on my other bikes
David Brown

Post by David Brown »

Hi all,I may have a pass from the wife for Mallory at the weekend. What is the best day to go? Looking through various websites. I could only see that the Rotary Nortons and Brian Crightons prototype were demonstrating on the Sunday. Is this correct? Would this not be on both days?I don't want to get the wrong day and be disappointed. Is there a downloadable or viewable programme?David Brown
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allRoad bikes on track sat, race bikes on track sun, race bikes are on display satRegards Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allended up in the back of beond againImage
David Brown

Post by David Brown »

Hi Wayne,I thought you hadn't made it in the end. I tried to find you but no one knew where you were. I did meet Dave Morini Man, Dave Evans and photographed Brian Crighton. I have photos of the JPS Nortons and Brian's New 700 cc Rotary which I will try and upload photos at some stage.Is the engine Norton based does anyone know?What a great day. Trevor Nation's wheelie's down the start finish straight were spectacular. There is still a fair bit of interest for the Rotary Nortons.Hope to meet up with fellow Rotary Owners at either Donington or Popham.David