Peter Williams

kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Peter Williams

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

I have been forwarded this on via a mutual friend from Peter Williams; possibly of interest to ROC members?DCNews on my brand new company, Peter Williams Motorcycles Ltd Email not displaying correctly?View it in your browser. Hello Friends, I hope you do not mind me contacting you personally, but I have some good news I would like to share with you. I am writing to make you aware of my new business. Hopefully you have already seen it in the press, but if not please let me explain more about what I am doing. I have set up a brand new company called Peter Williams Motorcycles Ltd. To get the company going I have decided to go back in time; the first motorcycle to be built by Peter Williams Motorcycles will be twenty five Limited Edition Replicas of the 1973 JPN monocoque; the bike that brought me so much success forty years ago. Back in 1973, I won the TT on the JPN monocoque. This motorcycle featured many innovations that would become commonplace on modern sports motorcycles: the beam frame, one-piece cast alloy wheels, disc brakes and mass centralisation. The advanced motorcycle design I helped create allowed me to take on, and beat, the Goliaths from Japan. Only four original 1973 JPN monocoques exist, and their rarity and race pedigree ensure they are almost priceless in value. It is virtually impossible for connoisseurs of motorcycle engineering to obtain an original 1973 JPN monocoque. Well, I hope to change that by producing the JPN Replica To turn this idea into reality I have been able to access one of the original bikes, plus factory drawings and original components. I have been very busy over the past year translating all of this information into 3D CAD models. Converting the original drawings into 3D CAD models allows me to make use of advanced manufacturing techniques that were not available in 1973. But I have been careful to ensure the replicas will be as close as I can get them to the original motorcycles, and of course they feature all of the innovations that made this motorcycle a race success; and such an important part in motorcycle engineering evolution. The next stage is to begin building JPN Replicas, and that’s where I hope you can help. Please tell everyone you know about my new company, and get them to visit my website. If you like social media you can even find me on Twitter! Of course, I cannot start building bikes without customers, so if you know someone that would love to invest in a JPN Replica please pass on my details. For further details on my company visit the website: http://www.peterwilliamsmotorcycles.com On the website you can find more details about the JPN Replica, the small team that are supporting me, and my future plans. My aim is that the sales success of JPN Replicas will allow me to achieve some of my long-held motorcycle engineering ambitions, through the production of an all-new innovative Peter Williams motorcycle. If you want to contact me my e-mail is: info@peterwilliamsmotorcycles.com, and my telephone number is +44 01327 220534 I look forward to hearing from you soon, and thank you in advance for your support All the bestPeter WilliamsFollow Peter Williams Motorcycles on Twitter forward to a friend Copyright © 2013 Peter Williams Motorcycles Ltd, All rights reserved. I am sending this e-mail because you are on my personal contact list Our mailing address is: Peter Williams Motorcycles Ltd Unit 6B Great Central WayWoddford HalseDaventry, Northamptonshire NN11 3PZ United Kingdom
rjg30091982

Re: Peter Williams

Post by rjg30091982 »

I heard a rumour they were going to be £65,000 not sure how true that is it was word of mouthRuss
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)