NOC International rally France

gripper

NOC International rally France

Post by gripper »

Anybody thinking ahead to this event yet? Just started looking at ferry prices, Poole-Cherbourg Thurs 6 dep 0900 Arr 1300 £59 Rtn to Portsmouth Mon Dep 1700 Arr 1900 £69 (solo M/C)Haven't looked at any sort of discount yet
commando-rotary

Re: NOC International rally France

Post by commando-rotary »

Hi Dave, I intend to go, as well as attending with the vmcc the moto legende at dijon as that is only about 60 miles away from the rally and it's on the the weekend before. I shall go by chunnel and drive/ride down there and spend about 2 weeks in the area. regards D G
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Dave,all being well I and other stalwarts from the Essex branch of the NOC will be at the rally,I expect we will use the Dover/Callais route,not been discused yet though,J.B.
RotaryDane

Post by RotaryDane »

I have been thinking it over more than once, just seems a daunting ride, some 1300km from Kolding Denmark to the rally. smiley
Dell Boy

Post by Dell Boy »

Just enough miles to get the engine nicely warm!!!Derek F.
gripper

Post by gripper »

No sweat for a rotary apart from refuelling it. No ferries to pay for. See you there.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Closer to Denmark is the Wankel meeting in Lübeck, Germany at the end of May.Maybe see you there?Further details in the next club mag.David
RotaryDane

Post by RotaryDane »

kanonkopdrinker wrote:Closer to Denmark is the Wankel meeting in Lübeck, Germany at the end of May.Maybe see you there?Further details in the next club mag.David
Maybe, Lübeck should be a doddle compared, gotta get the girl ready first though. smiley
gripper

Post by gripper »

I'm booked on the 2300 sailing from Portsmouth to LeHavre on the wednesday evening. Anybody else on that sailing?
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Self and other stalwarts from the Essex branch of the NOC will be on the 10-15 ferry from Dover on the 6th,any other roterians going to the rally in France?J.B.