Club shop

site admin
Site Admin

Club shop

Post by site admin »

I've been working on this for a while, it's not finished but at least it's live now.Do you like the idea of online shopping for the R.O.C?It would be a members only area accessed by your current membership number and could eventually list the club parts stock as well as regalia.
berry_jr

Re: Club shop

Post by berry_jr »

Hi David. Sounds like a good idea to me. Makes it easier and quicker to make purchases, and I guess easier to send out orders?John
gripper

Post by gripper »

Have I got a membership number? I don't recall seeing one. Maybe I haven't looked in the right place.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Yep, everyone has .... it would have been in the magazine when you joined .... Welcome to club member 1234 Gripper Smith, and then your address.If you can't find it, no worries, just email me and I'll tell you what it is.Cheers,David
Ian

Post by Ian »

Sounds a great idea to me.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi Davidhow about adding membership subs, shurely i must be overdue??Regards wayme
graham

Post by graham »

Hi Wayne,The shop is already up and running (Link on right of menu at top) But not set up for purchases yet. Link here in case you access the forum directly.http://rotaryownersclub.co.uk/index.php ... mid=56I've already added two subscription levels and a few items of regalia.Interest seems to be there so I'll keep plodding away at it. Graham.
MrB

Post by MrB »

Hi Graham,Due to life getting in the way of things rotary related this is my first visit to the Forum in months. I too am way overdue on subs because I'm rubbish at remembering to send them! I would welcome being able to pay on-line when I remember, so I can catch up (and maybe even stay ahead!). The shop is a great idea.Regards,Johnny H
Blair-re5

Post by Blair-re5 »

Sounds great to me.It would make it alot easier to order things as im on the other side of the world.Sorry about my user name(sold my re5 to get a IP2) i must change it one day.Also Andy if you read this can you let me know a good time to phone you as im interestedin a new wiring loom.Its winter now over here so not much riding,I hope you guys are enjoying your summer smiley .Cheers Blair.
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Rock on BlairPM me so I can talk to you about the loom. Very Happy Ride safeAndy
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
site admin
Site Admin

Post by site admin »

The Club Shop is finished smiley Wow, it's been a busy few days. Last job was to add international postage rates. Please do test the new system and let me know of any problems. Let's see if we can furnish our club with enough funds to keep it viable. David has provided me with up-to-date membership registration numbers so if you would like to register on the online shop, I can fill in the missing magic membership number. If you do renew your membership online, the date of renewal will be recorded in your 'customer purchases' for future reference. Membership renewal is listed as 'virtual', is carriage free and remains just £15 regardless of your geographic location. Purchases are all handled by 'Paypal' which is 'https' secure. There is also an option to pay by cheque for as long as cheques remain available.If you want to pay for parts and have arranged to pick them up at an event or 'through the grapevine' you can choose the 'store pickup' option which is also carriage free. Yours tired but chuffed to bits at getting it up and running.Graham.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi Grahamwell done and it works okRegards Wayne
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

Hi Grahamjust logged into the Club Shop where I thought I had entered all my details but bounced back saying please enter your 'State' from the drop down box. I skipped that coz I don't live in the US of A. However, on checking my 'County' is not there which is West Glamorgan I could only find Glamorgan. There is infact West Glamorgan, South Glamorgan & Mid Glamorgan. Just thought you would like to know, and why can't we have county as well because that's what we (Britain) comes under.RegardsRoger
graham

Post by graham »

Hello Roger,Many thanks for the feed back, I do agree, (I only have the choice Yoekshire instead of West Yorkshire). Also had to change pounds to kg letter to A4 etc.Still working my way through. I'll try and have a look at the 'counties' this afternoon.