rotary recycle

martinre5

rotary recycle

Post by martinre5 »

seems that rotary recycle is to close permantly in october reading the message from jess on the re5forum it would seem its down to funds or rarther lack off , i think we all know that problem , great shame while i have not had great quanaties ofstuff from them they where always easy to deal with , and jess did try to remanufacture parts . a sad day for the re5. martin.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: rotary recycle

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Any news as to what Jess intends doing with the stock?I always thought that RR was living on borrowed time after Sam's passing .... how sad.David
FloridaMike

Re: rotary recycle

Post by FloridaMike »

FloridaMike here . . . back from spectacular computer crash, many bytes were deliberately harmed . . .As to Rotary Recycle closing in October, here's a proposal: If someone or a group of someones wants to buy the inventory and ship it to the UK, I have a large aircraft hangar that can serve as a staging point between Rotary Recycle and getting the container(s) onto the boat.I've done this in reverse - I had a special interest aircraft sent from the UK to here.Once the inventory is packed (container or containers), it comes here by truck pending shipping arrangements. It would likely arrive at Felixstowe, and there really ought to be a VAT exemption in place before it arrives.Let me know.Best Regards,FloridaMike