The computer say's NO!!

andy588tt

The computer say's NO!!

Post by andy588tt »

Hi to you all fellow rotary fanWe hear we go:- you have heard that if you don't ask you will never know??? red face Me being impatient I had to ask!!!!!! you guessed it please see below the email. and do't say I told you so.It leaves me with the impression that someones not on a Christmas list for next year. Email to Norton Motorcycles sales:-Dear SirHaving seen the latest Crighton 700cc rotary engine motorcycle does that mean you will in time put your name on the tank as a road going modal?.RegardsAndy Very Happy ..........................................The Response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about light the paper and stand well back exclaim ..........................................Hi Andy Thank you for your e mail. In response to your question the answer is NO. Kind regards Executive Assistant to Stuart Garner, CEO
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
ZFD

Re: The computer say's NO!!

Post by ZFD »

You should ask Brian C. the same question. I suspect the answer will be indentical. wink
ZFD

Post by ZFD »

identical, sorry, mistype.
Charles Wilson

Post by Charles Wilson »

http://www.behance.net/gallery/CRIGHTON ... 53025*Sigh*. I've been doing this stuff since the 70s. There ought to be a 12 Step Program somewhere for people like me."NVT Rotary Sets the Pace" by Jeremy Summer in "The Engineer", circa 1976."Production expected to begin when payment for the license is made..." etc., etc. and as a change of pace, etc...1978.Any DAY now!!!OK, so here is a picture with some data. Let's party.CW
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

ImageThe bike exisits in running form and has been on the dynoRegards Wayne
Sidecar47

Post by Sidecar47 »

Better than that, The Crighton was FLYING in the hands of James Whitham at 1000 Bikes, very very impressive.
Steve Gee

Post by Steve Gee »

The bike was certainly impressive, and according to the information boards in the paddock they are hoping to make some high end track bikes followed by road bikes. I got the impression they'd had a few problems on the day but that's only to be expected with a new bike.
simh2001

Post by simh2001 »

The only problem on the day was the handle bar came loose and no warm down lap so slightly overheated in the pits