Rotary Owners Day

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
Michael Lively

Rotary Owners Day

Post by Michael Lively »

Rotary Owners Day Sunday 15th July at the RAF Museum Cosford Shropshire.10 am onwards.All Rotaries welcome.Cosford is located approximately one and a half miles from J3 of the M54/A41 on the south side of the motorway, off the A41. Follow the brown signs with the three bladed propellor RAF Museum from all directions to the traffic lights 1/2 mile south of the Motorway on the A41(Wolverhampton side) filter onto the side road past the RAF Camp and the Airfield boundary into the Museum area.We have a reserved parking area for the bikes for the day DO NOT PAY THE PARKING CHARGES, I have made separate arrangments for that.The Museum is free entry, it has good food and toilet facilities.Exhibits include Experimental,Prototype,WW2,Cold war,Transport and Civilian, including a Comet Airliner,engines and Rockets. There a "Fun and Flight Play area", good for the big kids and a Simulator. The Simulator is the only Chargeable exhibit. Hope to see you there on Sunday. Mike Lively.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: Rotary Owners Day

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Cheers for that Mike ....It should have gone in the next newsletter, but until I get some contributions there aint gonna be one.So far, I have a few pages prepared .... but I would rather not repeat for ever adverts which have already appeared. If you have a piece you're intending to send in for the mag .... please do it ASAP!Right, sermon over ....DC
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Sorry Mike,can't make this one,prior engagement,a bit more warning next year?ride safe,J.B.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

John, It had been in the last newsletter, page 15 .... this was just a reminder.DC
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Oops! must have missed it,(can't seem to find a newsletter later than the 100th issue) J.B.