Rotary track days

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
Mark

Rotary track days

Post by Mark »

Would anyone be interested in meeting up for a few track days (on rotarys) sometime in 2007. I would really like to see an event like the excellent Beezumph rally but for rotarys, but for now if any individuals or groups would like to meet up at a track day, please let me know!Happy new year Mark :)
Dave Perry

Track Days

Post by Dave Perry »

Hi Gents, I am hoping to get into Track Days, most fun with clothes on springs to mind. I took my Classic Lookalike to the MotoMorininTrackday at Cadwell in 2005, and am hoping to go again in 2007. I am at Cadwell on March 22 207, but on my VFR, the Classis LAL went to Germany in 2006. I am about to purchase an IP2, with a view to running it around Cadwell (and anywhere else) as often as possible. I work at a large engineering workshop; load of folk have bikes. Can I get anyone to join in ?? No chance - <<its too dangerous, I might get knocked off, I do'nt have the bottle and my bike is worth too much>> unbelievable. Rant over, Cadwell charge around £7k a day, thats 70 peeps @£100, Best of Luck dave Perry