hello all new member

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
vontripper

hello all new member

Post by vontripper »

HELLO ALL just joined this site well you know why i just got meself a norton commander 1990 , hers a bit about meself iam a norton NUT this is me second one first one got stolen neaver 2 be seen again in 1993 , this one planing to keep [ie chain meself to it at night, well thats out the way i wish u all happy motoring vontripper Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
[color=#FF0040]God Willing & The Creek Don`t Rise[/color]
Interpol2471

Re: hello all new member

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi vontripper welcome to the forum hopefully you will find some useful tips here as well as some miserable old gits red face Dont worry about your new Commander getting stolen everyone runs away from Rotaries now as they cant afford the fuel Very Happy
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
site admin
Site Admin

Post by site admin »

Surely there are no M.O.G's here. Once the oil runs out we'll be the only ones mobile.The Wankel has zero valve overlap, the hydrogen burners nirvana...Our time will come. Bu don't hold your breath :-)Graham.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi vontripper,It,s not only the fuel,but this fancy new oil that (wealthy)rotary owners buy,seriously though,welcome to the club and ride safely,regards,J.B.
vontripper

Post by vontripper »

hi if you got it spend it ...CANT TAKE WITH YOU ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
[color=#FF0040]God Willing & The Creek Don`t Rise[/color]