New member - the party has begun!!

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
andy588tt

New member - the party has begun!!

Post by andy588tt »

Hi Guys and maybe LadiesYes, its been done. It’s 2010 and I’m here. cool After years of prodding and cajoling. Wow, I’ve joined the ROC at last! The sun is out and summer is here. The TT season has started, fast lap times have been set. Will the bar keep open till late, I hope so. I can’t wait for the Manx to start. Holidays, I love them.David, thank you for the new mag and some past issues - lots to catch up on. Also the forum is brill. I have to ask do the ROC have a club stand or have I been going around with my eyes closed.The Rotary engine lives on. My local Mazda dealer informed me that the RX8 is going to have a new sports car stable mate with a NEW ROTARY ENGINE, smaller than the RX8, more details later in the year. I hope Norton come up with this new Rotary 700cc in the future. We all will have something to crow about.A little bird tells me someone who is having a life of leisure on the high seas has set up his own private grotto with the workshop leftovers from NML. Ta Shed at the bottom of ta Garden . Allegedly Prof Richard N is working on a secret project deep in the bowels of his new found haven. This project is a new highly-tuned newly-powered rocket ship, has an all new state of the art Twin turbo Rotary engine that has been carefully grafted into this newly acquired zimmer. I’ve been told early tests have been promising with a beaten pathway between the shed and the kitchen door being rewarded with copious amounts of cups of tea although concerns have been raised with and a few close shaves with a long eared friend (Not to be confused with the wife) wondering onto this new race track. I’m sure now the cover is blown we might have an update? hopefully not around my neck cry Tell next time, live long and prosper wink Ride SafeAndy
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!