Hi to you all

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
jpsrob

Hi to you all

Post by jpsrob »

I have finally got round round to ROC board. I own a JPS Norton F1Sport S2, I would post a picture but cant find how to do it. Help needed there. I also own a Hesketh V1000 and a Silk 700s.
Richard Negus

Re: Hi to you all

Post by Richard Negus »

Hi Rob, Meg,Welcome - and about time too !I presume your pictures are already on your pc in My Pictures ?Go to 'Members Gallery' (top of this page) -clickclick on box 'Create/order my albums' to make a location for your pictures.click on 'New' gives 'New Album'amend 'New Album' to read 'Rob's Album' or whatever you wishclick 'Apply Modification'click 'OK'click 'Upload File'add as many photo files as you wish from My Documents / My Picturesclick 'Continue' and wait until all files are uploaded.go to 'My Gallery' and admire.I might have missed a bit here and there - but Good LuckR.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
jpsrob

Post by jpsrob »

Thank you Richard, Hope all is well at Chateau Negus How did you know it was us?
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

jpsrob wrote:How did you know it was us?
In the words of the Polish alcoholic"Just because I'm Polish, you think I'm stupid, you think I know bu**er-nothing ! But I tell you now, I'm very clever - I know bu**er-all !"Clues ? jpsrobF1SportS2Seemples!R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi Rob,Nice pictures by the way especially the beautiful Silk which I fell in love with at NML when I saw it. Some people you hate before you even meet them wink Your garage toys should all be mine red face
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
jpsrob

Post by jpsrob »

Thanks for your comments, They are appreciated. The Silk was in a pretty poor state when I rescued it and NML did a wonderful job albeit with blue hoses. They also did my F1 Sport which was Candy Apple Red orignally.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Yes they are very beautiful bikes for sure, I think I took a picture of your sport at Donnington I will have to look thru the pictures again. I quite liked the blue hoses I have to say on the Silk as it would give the rivet counters something to moan about and I just love that wink
jpsrob

Post by jpsrob »

I wasn't at Donington Park for the Norton Bash. I basically dont do that type of thing. As an ex racer I have raced Donington and all the other major circuits in the UK.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi Rob,I have posted the picture of the Sport at Donnington on the gallery if you are interested,so anyway what did you race? I used to race for a hobby with the VMCC, CRMC and also the Gloucester club with a BSA and a Honda RS I was going to do the Manx also but I hurt my back at Cadwell Park but worst of all my bottle for a while as well so gave that up as a bad job on the wife's orders cry I must admit I go to as many bike things at the weekends as I can I guess I am a two wheel tart lol AS they say rubber down bubble up Very Happy
jpsrob

Post by jpsrob »

I raced with the CRMC and was on the committee for 3 years. I raced an Ariel Arrow ( well sort of raced it)I retired a couple of years ago when I had a Stroke (fully recovered). I am still invovled with the CRMC as I do all their artwork and printing requirements. I did the Donington Programme if you managed to get one.I also raced in Belgium at Jehonville, Chimay, Mettet, and St. Hubert.Other bikes in the Stable are Harris Matchless, Ducati600ss, BSA Gold SR, and 3 Triumphs 91Trident 750750 Silver Jubilee Bonnie and a Hinckley Bonnie.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Oh a Harris Matchless I want one of those as well... cry You have a really nice collection.I had an Ariel Arrow racer some years ago with expansion etc I sold it to Atlantic motorcycles as he believed it was some old famous race bike but I cant remember much about it to be honest maybe Herman Maier ???? This is a guess as it was in the late eighties.
jpsrob

Post by jpsrob »

Believe me, you dont want a Harris MatchlessHonest they are a nightmare