New F1 owner from Czech Republic

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
jfelgr

New F1 owner from Czech Republic

Post by jfelgr »

Hello Everybody, I´ve bought this bike from Norton Motors in November and it´s great. Regards Jiri
Steve Gee

Re: New F1 owner from Czech Republic

Post by Steve Gee »

Well done, I was admiring your F1 at Norton Motors and Richard told me about your plan to come over and ride it back to the Czech Republic. That`s some journey for a first ride ! I hope it all went OK.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Hi JiriNow be the first Czech to join the ROC!!! Download a membership form from the website!Best wishesDavidPS/ Great Pivo!!
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Yes Hi to you, I have admired your bike too at NM very nice :wink:
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
whiffling clara

Post by whiffling clara »

I called in at Norton Motors the day after this bike was collected and Richard and Pete were very upset to say the least. The bike was paid for in cash and they had been robbed on the very same day and lost all the cash paid for it and some more. To make matters worse they were not insured for theft of cash.
The older I get the faster I was
rotaryart

Post by rotaryart »

Thats just disgusting, so they have lost the money and the cost of the bike. I really feel for them. I hope the scum bags that robbed them die a painful death. Business is hard without some bastard to lazy to work taking whats not theirs.Sorry for the rant,You have a great bike.
Regards\nGary\nRotaryArt & RoTechniks
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

OMG :shock: that's awful, someone must have been watching or known about the sale as to be robbed the same day is just too suspicious. I am sure Richard never left wads of cash about normally or am I just being too suspicious :? As you say that is just totally disgusting I too hope the thief comes a cropper :twisted: Moreover it was sad to see the bike leave the country as well as no-one here had the cash to keep it on home soil, but I am sure it will be well looked after in Czech Republic. Maybe I will see it if I go to our Prague Offices :)
jfelgr

Post by jfelgr »

I am sorry to read what happened when I´ve left NM. I didn´t know that.By the way, you don´t need to be sad, that the bike have left your mother soil, I think you should be proud, that there are people not only in your country, who prefer to buy 19 years old british motorcycle instead of new uniform japan supersport or superbike.If anybody would like to visit Czech Republic, don´t hesitate to write me, I can help you. Regards Jiri
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

That's good to hear as you have a very special bike there, I hope I can ride out to visit one sunny day :D