New Classic owner

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
NortonLE086

New Classic owner

Post by NortonLE086 »

Hello everyone I have just bought a Norton Classic after some time searching for a roatry and a couple of abortive attempts at purchase from Bonham's Auctions at a couple of previous Stafford Shows. My bike was in an auction at Shepton Mallet recently but failed to make the reserve. I subsequently bought from a dealer in Fleet for a fairly top price, but I am happy with the deal which is all that matters.I had a reserve option which consisted of the forthcoming Bonhams Stafford auction this April (2016) where no 73 is on offer with only some 500 or so miles on the clock. Please feel free to go along and bid as high as you like as now you won't be bidding against me! Any members of the Devon branch of the NOC might see the bike later in the year when it warms up a bit as I retire shortly to a well know south Devon market town with a race course. Best wishes to all you rotary enthusiasts out there.
Michael Lant
NortonLE086

Re: New Classic owner

Post by NortonLE086 »

Clearly need to learn how to spell Rotary as well.....
Michael Lant
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi,I hope you enjoy riding your Classic as much as I have Very Happy Very Happy (LE029)67,000 miles and counting,(not without a few "incidents" wink )but the old girl allways got me home,ride safe,J.B.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

yes nice bike it was me that serviced and prepped it for sale. Hope you follow the advice given wink Welcome to Classic Rotary ownershipPaul
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
NortonLE086

Post by NortonLE086 »

Thanks Paul. Hope our paths don't cross too often just an occasional service and check over rather than anything serious will do me fine.
Michael Lant