Another new member

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
mick695

Another new member

Post by mick695 »

Evening GentsJust calling by to say hello. I bought a Norton IP2 fitted with a water cooled engine last month, some pictures attached.Covered nearly 1000 miles on it already and loving it.Not the shiniest of bikes, but it has been well sorted and maintained, I'll spend the winter riding it before spending time and money in the spring getting it looking the way I want it.If there are any members who might have any interesting parts for sale.......or from the North East or Newcastle, feel free to drop me a line.CheersMick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnbirchjar

Re: Another new member

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Mick,Welcome to the club Very Happy,Methinks that you have bit of a rare beast there cool,enjoy and ride safe,J.B.
mick695

Re: Another new member

Post by mick695 »

Hi JohnThanks for the welcome, yeah I think you're right, she is an interesting bike, thought long and hard about buying her and I'm glad that I did now.Hope to put as many miles on her as the previous owners.Thanks to David for the membership form.........cheque is in the postCheersMick