Old Epitrochoid magazines looking for a home.

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
philthespill

Old Epitrochoid magazines looking for a home.

Post by philthespill »

I used to have a Norton Commander when I was a member of the ROC, but I'm afraid the increasing unreliability meant it had to go. I probably could have done more to keep it going, but work and other real-life events kept getting in the way and all I did was (try to) ride it as I would a normal bike.I got a Honda Deauville after selling the Norton, but now I have given up bikes - I suffered back pain every time I rode one.I'm being a bit cheeky, perhaps, I just re-joined to see if anyone wants my collection of 'Epitrochoid' magazines.I have No 52 - Spring 2000 to No 81 - 2/2007. (The date format changed with No 72 - 1/2005.)I recently discovered them in the garden shed. They are not in pristine condition, being 6 to 13 years old, and some of the staples have gone rusty.I will only be asking for postage - probably around a tenner.I would prefer to sell the whole lot in one go.PhilIf anybody has news of my old Commander - G998 VYO - Frame/Engine No 4208 I would be interested.
philthespill

Re: Old Epitrochoid magazines looking for a home.

Post by philthespill »

Attention BillYou have the magazines, now I would appreciated the payment as agreed. exclaim