Hello from another new member

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
David Rodgers

Hello from another new member

Post by David Rodgers »

Hello all, i'm Dave, i recently bought the non running Classic replica at the Stafford show frame/engine no 3184. It's currently being re-commissioned by Richard Negus. Hope to get out to some events and meet up with fellow members soon. I will be on the lookout for things like an Owners manual and Spare/Price lists.RegardsDave Rodgers
Dell Boy

Re: Hello from another new member

Post by Dell Boy »

Welcome to the site Dave & to rotoring. My Commander has just turned 100,000 miles so you should get a worthwhile return from your purchase. What area are you located?Derek F.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi Dave if you can make it to Popham as per the other post I can give you a nice copy of the owners manual and parts book etc I also have the Military and Police service books and leaflets.You can also download some manuals etc from Graham at Startrights Leeds off the web as a PDF.Anyway welcome smiley
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Just seen an IP2 operators manual and parts list cheap on eBay search for Interpol Rotary.
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
David Rodgers

Post by David Rodgers »

Thanks for the welcome. I live in Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire. Just checked my fixtures list and i am on a bike trip to Germany, German Triples Run, when Popham is on, so wont be at that event. However hang onto the literature as i'm sure we will meet up somewhere.Cheers. smiley
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Dave,welcome to the club,I have clocked up over 54,000 on my Classic,not all of them incident free,but mostly the old girl is well reliable Very Happy,pity we won't be seeing you at Popham,but hopefuly at another venue?ride safe,J.B.
David Rodgers

Post by David Rodgers »

Hi Interpol2471 i will be going to the Beezumph Rally at Cadwell Park. If you are going could you bring the copies of the handbook/parts list that you mentioned.ThanksDave
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Dave,I too will be at the Beezumph,my Classic sports a Triumph 900 Tripple fairing,(bike and fairing both in silver)if you spot me come and introduce yourself,the kettle is usualy on, Very Happy,ride safe,J.B.